Dallin and Rhett are busy, busy, busy! I think I say "you boys wear me out!" atleast once every day! And it is the absolute truth! They have spent a ton of time in the canal since they let the water out this fall. They not only trapped and shot the beaver, they have found great big trout stuck in the ice that they have caught and brought home to practice their fish gutting skills. Talk about a bloody mess left on my porch. :( They have caught minows in puddles they brought home for pets (I finally had to flush them down the toilet one day while they were at school. Only took them two days to notice they were gone. Hahaha!) and now we have snow they have been out sledding and snowboarding in it. If I can't find them here by the house I know this is where I can find them. I love these two boys and I love the days that they are best friends and tromp off together to find an adventure.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment