Ryan and Dale decided this year to just take small groups of pairs to Ozone here and there as we had calves ready so instead of running them all through the chutes and branding the same day they decided to just brand the 10-20 calves in each group by hand. I had no idea this is what we were doing when Ryan told me to come help. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time as I did watching these 3 brothers and Dallin tackle, hold down and brand these poor calves. Half the time Dale and Chase were tackling each other. One time Dale went down, the calf on top of him and then Chase jumped on top of both. Dale was laughing so hard he couldn't get out from under the calf. It was totally worth going to help just for the laughs! 😂 I secretly hope we brand like this every year from now on.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago















No comments:
Post a Comment