Monday, January 27, 2020

Dallin's First Date

Dallin hasn't been in any hurry what so ever to start dating. So here we are at 17.5 years old and he finally went on his first date. I don't think it would have happened, except his cute 2nd cousin KayLyn pushed him into it. Thank goodness! KayLyn found a friend (Jocelyn Hill) for Dallin to take out and KayLyn went out with Dallin's friend Nathan. The boys took them to McDonalds and then to the Craze Fun Zone for mini golf and laser tag. Dallin said they played laser tag against a group of 6 little boys and the little boys killed them. 😂 It sounded like they had a good time.....and a very quiet date. Dallin is the most outgoing one in the group it sounded like and Dallin never talks. Hahaha! 
You can't see his eyes in this picture, but lately when I tell Dallin "look at my eyes" (I've been telling my kids this since they were little so that I know I have their full attention) he looks directly over my head instead of actually looking at my eyes. Everytime he does it it makes me laugh and laugh. As he was headed out the door I was giving him all sorts of lectures on opening the door for her, asking her questions, wearing their seatbelts, etc and told him to look at my eyes.....this was what I got. Hahaha! 

The next morning I was looking through Dallin's texts and found this one Nate had sent to him. It made me laugh. Oh Dallin! Such a funny kid!
"if she doesn't wear a jacket it's her problem!" He needs a few more lessons in how to treat the ladies apparently. ;) 

No comments: