Thursday, February 6, 2020

Autumn at the Mall

With Chase and Yvonne working on their new home/shop in St. Anthony I've had the littles alot more often. I had Autumn one day last week and it happened to be the same day my car was scheduled to get a new windshields. So while the car was getting fixed Autumn and I walked over to the mall. We got the shirts I needed for a dance costume and then found the toys to play. She of course wanted to ride the horses and we even shared a jamba juice. I took her into Claire's and we found her a pink unicorn necklace for $2 and she was ecstatic about it! :) It's the simple things! She got to tag along with Hollie and I to the elementary school later that day for a few minutes of drama club stuff and fell asleep on the way home. She is such a sweetie and let me cuddle her for her 30 min nap. We had a fun day together! 



No comments: