Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Getting Crafty

 During this quarantine we've had lots and lots and lots of hours to sit and look at all the projects we should do in the house. We've cleaned out some closets and dejunked some rooms (Oakley's was an all day project!) and even got the guest room put together the way I wanted. I saw on facebook one day though that my roommate from college decided to paint her interior doors black and I LOVED the way they looked. Since we had black paint on hand I decided to be brave and try a few of ours. I only did the garage door coming into the house....It ALWAYS has dirty fingerprints on it from the farmers coming in, and the pantry door. I love them both! It has helped with the fingerprints enough that I may end up doing atleast the other one in the garage that goes outside. Such easier clean up and I think they actually look more classy! 



No comments: