Because of the virus we had to push our dance recital back all the way into June this year and actually had to hold it outside as well. It turned out to be a beautiful evening and it was fun to finally wrap up the year.
Laiklie was on the back row of this first dance and everytime I tried to take her picture Kyson's arm got in the way. I seriously got about 7 pictures just like these first couple. Lol! I had crappy timing. We laughed and laughed at these dumb pictures. Glad I did finally get atleast one where you could see her face.
They had a duet recital first(I only took vidoes of it...bummer!). Oakley and Logan did their duet, then my girls did one together, then Laiklie and Ellie did theirs close to the end. I LOVE watching my girls clog. It's even better when they clog together.
I also had a little break down that night that I don't want to forget, so it goes on the blog. My mom had a week off of chemo because her white blood count was down, so with an extra week off she had regained some strength and was feeling up to a drive over to Rexburg to watch the duet recital. They left home early so they could get a parking spot where they could watch the recital from their car. When they got there the parking spots in front of the stage were full so their plan wasn't going to work. My dad parked somewhere else and then went in search of a better parking spot. When I got to the park I could see that the dance instructor, Kasandra, was the one parked in the spot infront of the stage. I called her to see if she would trade them parking spots and before I could even ask I broke into tears. This whole cancer thing is a rollercoaster and I never know when the emotions are going to hit me. I KNEW Kas would give her parking spot to my sweet mom is a second, with absolutely no thought, but the reason I had to ask (CANCER) sucked! I cried as I thanked her and I cried as I told my parents to move their truck over to her spot. They cried a few tears too. Such little blessings to be so grateful for. There are so many people on our "team" that support us on this crazy cancer journey. What a blessing to have love and support! It will be what gets us through this!





No comments:
Post a Comment