Friday, November 13, 2020

Uh Oh!

Dallin called me one morning just on fire! Yelling and screaming about something! It took him a minute to calm down enough for me to understand what was going on. He had sunk his truck in a hole at the end of one of the fields when he went to check hay. I went to get the flat bed to run over and pull him out just to find that the flat bed was hooked to the horse trailer. I ran over and grabbed him, he came home and unhooked the horse trailer, then we headed back to pull his truck out. I couldn't believe how bad it sunk. It is a good thing he just got a lift on it or we would have been in a much bigger mess. The next problem was that he was going to pull it out, but I had to be the driver of his truck. I had to make sure as he pulled I turned just right so we didn't sink his back tire too since our only option was to pull it forward. Yikes! I hate this kind of crap! We make a good team though and within minutes we had it out and good to go again. I'm so grateful that Dallin knows what to do in a situation like this. He's a great kid and I would choose him to be on my team EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!




 

No comments: