I absolutely love this time of year! This year we ordered a new 12 foot Christmas tree in September but didn't open the box until December when we were ready to put it up. It ended up only being PART of the tree....about 7 feet of the tree. We called, and of course by this time, they were sold out. They reimbursed us and told us to throw away or donate the tree. Who wants 1/2 a tree, especially one without a stand?!?! I ended up pulling the old tree out of the basement and as I was 1/2 way through putting it up I decided to try to riggy-jig the new tree and see if I could make the 7 feet we did get work with the stand from my old tree. It took some work....a lot of work....but it turned out beautiful. Because it was smaller we were able to put it in a different spot in the living room. I actually loved the change this new little tree brought.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment