Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Dallin's 1st Round of Sr Pics

I can't believe D is a senior this year. What am I going to do without him?!?!
He came home one day telling us he needs a picture to put in the yearbook. I have been BEGGING him since last fall to let Rhett take some senior pictures for him. He hurried and changed his clothes and we drove out to the field. Rhett and him yelled and yelled at each other (the usual) and I yelled at both of them for yelling at each other. And when all was said and done Dallin hated all the pictures. He only let him take a couple so he really didn't have many to choose from. BUT......I LOVED the ones where he was smiling. The smiling ones were the ones he didn't like. (Can you see me rolling my eyes? Teenagers!) I'm hoping he'll be willing atleast one more time to try again...if we can talk Rhett into trying again that is. Stinker brothers! 




 

No comments: