The night before the wedding we had a wedding dinner at Stockman's with the Andrus family. It was so fun to sit around the big table and get to know Logan's family better. We couldn't be happier for these two!
I didn't take any pictures at the dinner, so I had to steal the one Lauren (Oakley's bff) posted on facebook. Oakley didn't feel very well that night and you can see it in her face. After the dinner they ran to Logan's house to open his birthday presents and by the time he brought her home she was in tears. We think it was her ovarian cyst acting up again. I had a hot bath ready and told her to hug him and tell him she'd marry him in the morning. Luckily she felt better after a hot bath and a good nights sleep! At midnight that night Rhett spiked a fever. I was in a panic that it was covid! I knew we couldn't cancel a wedding! I gave him some meds and shut his door and tossed and turned all night long!! Another blessing is that the fever never came back and he felt great the next morning as well. A few days later we discovered it was the start of a UTI. So blessed that everything worked out for the wedding day!





No comments:
Post a Comment