Laiklie had her Christmas dance recital on December 12. Their first dance was their Star Wars dance with their Christmas pajamas underneath. Lol! Laiklie is the one in the brown cape with the green sword. Their next dance was a traditional line dance. We could see that Laiklie was pale and shaking before she ever went on the stage. She insisted on dancing though. Every time they would pause for a brief second I could see her whole body wave like she was going down. She made it through the entire dance, and as it ended her sweet Friend Ellie grabbed her as she passed out. I was backstage as usual, so I was right there to help Ellie get her off the stage. She sat backstage and passed out several times before insisting on going on for the Christmas solo and bows. It’s hard to see in the last picture, but Ellie and Tanner are both holding her up after bowing. Tanner carried her to the car that night after we cleaned up. She is so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible people that love her and just want what’s best for her. I’m so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who helped her push through and be able to dance all three dances, even when her body was fighting her.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago










No comments:
Post a Comment