At the beginning of August, Oakley and Logan came to Idaho for his sister’s wedding. Oakley hadn’t felt great for about 10 days by the time they came. On the second day they were here she spiked a high fever. Logan was helping set up for the wedding and Jax was asleep. So, we were brave and left him with Rhett while I ran her to the doctor. They decided her UTI had turned into a kidney infection, and they were worried was becoming sepsis. They immediately started an IV and some heavy antibiotics. Logan came and switched me out at the doctors office so I can go home and take care of Jax. By the time I got home though Jax had woke up. Rhett changed his first two diapers EVER and both of them were POOPY! He was an absolute trooper to take care of that little baby! I had to giggle though when I went to change Jax the next time that his diaper was on backwards. So funny! I still have no idea how Rhett was able to put those diapers on backwards!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment