Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GIANT SNOWMAN

This is the giant snowman my kids built this weekend. Ryan had to put the head on it. He said he thinks it stood about 8 feet high. They were so proud. (I know that this is posting sideways...I have attempted to upload and post this picture 4 times now and for some reason it is straight before the upload but during the upload it rotates it and I can't get it to rotate back?? Weird! So - for now just turn your head sideways to look at it and hopefully my next pictures will work right. Oh - and if anyone has any tips on how to fix this leave me a comment!)



Because Ryan was the only one that could reach the snowmans head he got to make the face look the way he wanted. My kids didn't love the beard, or the eyebrows but couldn't reach them to do anything about it. I thought it was funny!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I think Aaron and I built a snowman that big once. We were six and seven and it was in Grandma's backyard. It's one of my favorite snowman memories...is't it wonderful that your sweet kids will have a memory like that to keep always? I think its one of the best things we can give our children. :)
Sorry about the side-ways picture, I haven't the foggiest idea how to fix it. Good luck and if you figure it out let me know!

The Jacobson Family said...

That looks like fun! I wish that we had snow here. It has just been really cold. Although I talked to my sister who is at BYUI and I will take my 15 degrees compared to her negative temps!

Sabra said...

I've never seen a snowman with whiskers and eyebrows.
We built snowmans over the weekend too! It was great snow for that. Yours is HUGE!!!!