Laiklie - Looby as we call her has a strange fascination with SWIMSUITS (soups) as she calls them. She has 4 different ones and loves them SO MUCH that she changes them all day long. I decided the other day to document just how many swimsuit changes we could have on the average day. Here is the info...
7:28 am - there is not a single alarm in this house that goes off before 7:30 am, but here she is awake and already wearing a swimsuit. This is early enough that she doesn't even have her hair fixed yet.
9:05 am - this is the first change of the day. If you can't tell, she is winking.;) It is also still too early for hairdo's around here.
10:40 am - second change of the day. This Elmo swimsuit is her FAVORITE and she wears it the very most. It is also the most immodest suit. I am glad she is sitting the way she is so you don't see TOO MUCH! This suit is going to "disappear" one of the days.
7:56 pm - 5th change of the day. This is actually a dance leotard...but, she thinks it is a swimsuit.
We had so many swimsuit changes that I didn't want to have to do two uploads of the photos. So these are the ones without pictures.
2:07 pm - I made her change into "real" clothes after lunch so we could go out and mow the lawn and at the 2:07 change she had come in the house and was crying while I was out mowing the lawn because she needed her swimsuit SO BAD. So she actually went from about 12:30 - 2:00 in "real" clothes.
5:32 - we ran to the library in "real" clothes and as soon as we got back she was back in her swimsuit.





5 comments:
Love this!!! Wish I had a document of Miriam's changes when she was about that age (it continued until she went to school and wasn't around her drawers all day :).
I love that little girl! She really just wants things her way (Murdock is showing signs of this now-he refuses to wear socks and if his pants dont have a button, those come off as well). Oh funny children! What would we do without them to entertain us? Let me know when Elmo disapears. I saw such a cute one yesterday and I was so sad that I didn't have a little girl to buy it for. I would love to send her one. :)
She is SO adorable!
Ha. I remember a pair of rainblow shoes that I used to wear relentlessly
...I think I was 5...in kindergarten. One day my mom took me to the store and bought me new shoes. She suggested that I wear the new ones out...although I liked the new ones, the rainbows were still my fav. I gave in, and wore the new shoes home...and my tattered and torn rainbow shoes were never heard from again. ha ha.
Tell her the flowered one (the leotard) is my favorite!!!
That is so funny that she loves her swimmingsuits that much. She is such a cute little girl!
That is so funny! She must be related to Janell's little girl. She does the same thing, even in the middle of winter.
Post a Comment