Saturday, May 9, 2009

Giggle...Giggle

I know that this is #3 post of the day. I promise I have watered 50,000 of Ry's trees, done 4 loads of laundry, did some yard work and cleaned the house too, so I DON'T just blog all day...but, Rhett said something so funny that it is definitely blog worthy.

When I FINALLY finished watering all the trees Rhett and I were walking towards the house hand-in-hand and I said that I was going in to change the laundry and asked if he was going in or staying out and he said, "I am staying out...No, I am going in because one time when grandpa Hawkins stayed outside a yittle too yong the woodpeckers came and pecked him on his head and dat it why him has no hair on the top!"

3 comments:

Nanette said...

That is so stinkin funny! What a clever little boy!

Jenny said...

Nathan seems to have been dodging the woodpeckers lately!:)

Stephanie Bean said...

That is way too funny! It sure did make my day.