We decided last Fall that Rhett needed something in his life to be excited about. His big bro. and sis. were both starting school and he wasn't old enough to start preschool, but I knew he needed some time away from mom where he had to listen to another adult for a minute. He was still so shy and quiet that he needed a little social life also. So, we signed him up for gymnastics. He loves it.
Rhett is physically SO STONG. He has always been able to beat up his big brother Dallin.:) They call the rings Mickey Mouse ears and Rhett was the only one in his class that could actually pull himself all the way up to hold them the way they were suppose to be held. (This picture doesn't show that too well though.)
Gym has been so good to help him with coordination and balance. Plus, it gives him something to talk about that is his own when the older two talk about school and friends.
He only has 3 more classes before he is finished for the summer. We aren't planning on doing gym again next year because he will be in preschool, but it has sure been worth the money to watch him discover a love of it!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





5 comments:
Rhett and Murdock should deffinately arm wrestle! The two of them are seriously the strongest kids I've met in a long while. Good job Rhett!!!
Natalie I am selling them on ebay right now I have 2 right now for 18 month dress and it can be for a 2 or 3 T shirt. I can make clear up to size eight. email me hawaiianednolb@yahoo.com
So cute to see a post for your Rhett. I love his smile! He is strong!
He looks like he is having a blast! Rhett is so sweet and Emmy just loves to play with him. I almost picked this same blog layout earlier. Great minds think alike. And yes, please come hold Brinley when you can!
Your kids are so dang cute! It is super super nice! We have school paid for during fall and spring semesters along with rent, but we weren't expecting summer so it was really really amazing suprise! Yeah Landon's a stud the best part is he doesn't know it ;)! How are you I miss you so much!
Post a Comment