Friday, June 12, 2009

Mother Daughter Date


Today was our Achievement Day Girls Mother Daughter Date. I am one of the leaders, so yesterday was a crazy day getting ready for it and an early morning this morning too. As I got out of the shower I decided I better go see where Oakley was. I knew she was the only other one awake, but couldn't hear her. I found her hunched over the kitchen garbage can throwing-up!! So - off to the Mother Daughter Date without her. I left her at home in tears throwing-up and I was almost in tears going alone. Because I am one of the leaders though I got to bring everything home that we did with the other girls so we could have our own date here.
We had each girl give their mom a pedicure and then the moms give their daughters one. This is Oakley mid-pedicure. You can tell from the wet towel that after her feet got soaked and scrubbed that all 3 other children had to also soak and scrub their feet. Oakley felt SO MUCH better though and loved giving pedicures to all her siblings.
This is the final results! So cute and so much fun!
These are my girls. We took a picture of just Oakley and Me and then sweet Laiklie wanted in too and since she was already outfitted in her swimsuit and her sunglasses :) we took another one. They are both so cute and just so much fun. I can't imagine life without them!! I am looking forward to more Mother Daughter Dates with Oakley and eventually Laiklie!


P.S. I HAVE ALL SORTS OF BLOG ISSUES WITH THESE VERTICAL PICTURES UPLOADING SIDEWAYS!! AH!! IT IS THE ONE THING ABOUT BLOGGING THAT I CAN'T STAND! I KNOW YOU ARE ALL PROFESSIONALS AT HEAD TILTING BY NOW JUST SO YOU CAN SEE MY PICTURES. SORRY!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the polka-dot toes and especially the girl photo! You should have that one blown up and put it on your wall. Take one of Ryan and the boys in sunglasses and suits (Leslie is thinking spy theme) and hang them together!:)

Nanette said...

It is totally worth it getting kinks in te neck to see your cute pictures!
:0)

AmyJo Denise said...

I love love love!!! the polka dots!!!

kjjaco5 said...

I think you can rotate pic in your pic file if you ?I?think? left click on in and rotate it??? I think.... I know I have done it a time or two. ???? Cant remember for sure. :)

Natalie said...

I do rotate it there and it looks great and then upload it and it is once again - sideways!!AH!AH!

Landon&Shauna said...

thats to bad Oackley got sick! But your such a great mom and made up for it :D. CUTE TOES! haha you make perfect poka dots do you use a toothpick?