
My sweet cousin Nanette sent my kids all "4th of July" t-shirts (which they LOVE - thank you Nanette) so I decided to FINALLY update their pictures on the side bar on my blog. I took them out this evening for the "Family Photo Shoot." These are a few we took just for fun. I sure love my sweet kids and love capturing everything I possible can...I am not good at it...but I still love it.

This was the "hay bale playing" afterwards. I loved that Oakley thought she could help Laiklie jump to the big bale. I am glad she figured out that she couldn't before we had an accident though. And I am sure you all noticed Laiklie's pull-up. I was lucky to get her out of her swimsuit to get the shirt on - she wasn't about to put on pants and I wasn't going to push my luck. What a funny stubborn little thing she is.

This is seriously how life is here. Where ever Dallin goes Rhett is right on his heels. He can't get enough of his big bro.

My Girls

My Boys
You will have to check out their individual pictures on the side bar.:)
3 comments:
I love the new pictures of your kids. They are so fun. I love that my kids can see your kids on my computer.
I'm so so glad the shirts fit. I was a bit worried. :) They are adorable Nat, seriously. Cutest kids ever!
They all look SO cute!
The pictures turned out stunning!
I love the dusk in the backround!
Candid!
Post a Comment