Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No...I did not forget how to blog!

YARD SALE, YARD SALE, YARD SALE!! I have been working all week on the upcoming annual yard sale that my sister and sister-in-law and I have. It is alot of work to go through everything in the house and price all the junk. Because we have now had...8...yard sales (I think that is right) we are to the point that we just collect all the junk all year long and store it so we have a weeks worth of pricing when yard sale time rolls around. It is all worth it though. We usually make pretty good money and I plan all year as to what I am going to put the money towards. Last year it was food storage...this year it is the dining room table that is already sitting in my dining room - I know I did it backwards, but when you get a great deal you just have to take it!!
We are also up to our chins in swim lessons.:) We started last week and have just 2 more days. My kids LOVE swim lessons and I LOVE that they get to stay in the pool free with a paying adult. So I pay for Laiklie and I and we stay and swim afterwards. It has been great to spend so much time in the pool and my kids all have such pretty brown skin from it. I always take pictures on the last day when they do the diving board and slide - so...wait for it...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Go, Natalie, Go! I thought the table in your dining room was different on the 4th, but there were so many people in there that I didn't pay attention properly. I guess I will have to look closer later.

Anonymous said...

I love your new table! Here's to making big money!!!

Emily said...

I made like 30 bucks at my last garage sale. You might have to teach me a thing or two about garage sales.