So my mom just ran the kids to get a "Happy Meal" and I am suppose to be sleeping, but you can only sleep so much during the day or you don't sleep at night. So I decided to check my email and update you all real quickly. It has to be quick or I will get in trouble when she gets back! You are never to old to be bossed by your mom!:)
This picture is pretty gross for those with weak stomachs, but I wanted to show proof of my pain!

I am doing pretty good. Every day is a little better. I still walk hunched over like an old man and I about need help to stand-up and sit down. I can only sleep in one position...which puts a damper on sleeping and I constantly have an icepack in my pants. I have a week until they take out the stitches and alot of weeks until I am completely healed and back to normal. I am surrounded by great friends who have brought meals and sent loving emails and a sweet mom that is babying me! I am to a point that I KNOW I WILL SURVIVE!! so that is great news! Thank you all for your concern and love!
8 comments:
Oh that looks bad! You couldn't be in better hands. Your mom is one of the purest, most beautiful people I've ever met. Good Luck in healing. You rock! Love ya
Yikes, that looks awful. I can't imagine trying to function with what looks like a lot of pain. I am cringing just thinking about it. I'm glad you have lots of great people around to help you out. Take it easy and get better.
Oh honey! I have been so worried about you. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! I am only a package away.
That is quite the scar you are gonna have. So sorry you are in pain.
Sorry I am so far away, sis. I would like to be more help to you. That is a pretty intense incision. Keep resting.
Oh it looks like it hurts! I wish there was something I could do-if you need something I can deliver it in the mail! Rest and get healing.
I'll be over to vacuum and do dishes today. I could also pick up your library books since it's Friday!
Oh my gosh Natalie, That looks awful!!! I'm so sorry that it ended up being a WAY bigger deal than it was suppose to, and that you are in so much pain!! Hope you recover fast!!
Post a Comment