Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why Have I Not Been Blogging Lately?

I am sure you are all wondering where I have been, and well, this past week for 5 days straight I did NOTHING but SCRAPBOOK! I spent every spare minute (I don't have many, hence the 5 days) doing nothing but getting caught-up. I am PROUD TO ANNOUNCE...... drum roll please...... that all 5 scrapbooks (one for each kid and one for the family) are FINALLY all caught-up through Christmas 2009. YAY!! I thought about taking a picture of my accomplishment, but then realized that at one point I may have to scrapbook that picture and ummm.....NO THANK YOU!!
So, while scrapbooking I found just a few....well, really ALOT of pictures that I love that didn't ever make the blog cut. I decided to share just a few with you. They aren't anything special...I just love them.
What's in there?? This is my nephew Ethan. So cute!
This is Chris. My kids call him Uncle Chris....from the picture you can't tell that he really is a Mexican, so I am sure he isn't really their uncle, but he is their uncles best friend and so he is at alot of the family functions and we all love having his goofy-self around.
Oakley had a going away party for one of her friends that was moving and so we made sure and took alot of pictures that day. I love this one!

8 comments:

Nanette said...

I love the picture of Oakley and her friends-so sweet! You want to come to my house and scrapbook for me? I just can't do it, I don't have it in me.

Sabra said...

Way-to-go! I wish I was that caught-up on my scrapbooking! I should be like you and just take several days and do it!

Cute pictures.

Penny said...

You are amazing! I only have three kids and I still live in Dubois---if you beleive my scrapbooks! That is so much work. You go girl!

Jenny said...

cute pictures. Wa-hoo to be caught up. I am jealous! :)

Heather said...

I am SO JEALOUS! My scrapbooks are so far behind I have no idea where to start. You ROCK!!

Stephanie Bean said...

I'm too way jealous! I have been gradually working on mine, but I still have around 300 pictures to go. I've decided that I either have to get more on the ball or take less pictures!

AmyJo Denise said...

I love all the pictures! I always take out all my scrap booking stuff, and sit down, and go through all the pictures, and in about 2 hours I can whip out one page...so the fact that you updated 5 scrapbooks is definitely a worthy feat!!! Congrats!!!

Arfmann Family said...

If I die and people start going thru my scrapbook stuff, they will think I have only one kid, who stayed 3. So what is worse than being 7 years behind on that one? Only that the other 3 have not even been started. So many pictures, so little time...energy...time...motivation....time...