Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Band-Aid Girl

Please tell me that this happens at other peoples houses too and it's not just my kids that do these kinds of things! :) She has looked like this alot lately....thinking she needs a band-aid on EVERY ouchy!! This day she happened to "bite her own fingers" and that is why so many band-aids. Hmmm??

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Lots of kids definitely LOVE bandaids! :)

Zane is the weird one, he freaks out if we mention needing a bandaid!

Nanette said...

Bandaids are cheaper than stickers. :)

The Jacobson Family said...

I need to find a good coupon deal on bandaids because Carson loves them too. I had to tell him if there wasn't any blood he couldn't have one!

Jennifer said...

Jada was like that when she was first diagnosed. She needed one for each finger poke. Now, not so much. But her and Erin both love having a bandaid on anything that hurts them. So you are not alone!

Landon&Shauna said...

HAHA I LOVE IT!!

Stephanie Bean said...

I love the picture! She's such a cute girl!!