
I am absolutely in love with where we live. I always have been. I love what we do - although, farming is not always glamorous - I love that my kids get THIS as their life!

I LOVEY, LOVE, LOVE this picture. I only wish you could hear her singing and see her cowboy boots on the wrong feet! PURE JOY!!
6 comments:
nat you do such a good job capturing the little things. Could I hire you do document our life too! Wish I could. good to see all your peeps this weekend. The kids loved dropping by.
YOu guys do live in a nice spot! In the country, but not too far from stores!
Cute pictures :)
I agree! I love that my kids will get to grow up in the country....so much room to run, play, and get dirty!
What awesome pictures! I know it isn't easy, but nothing wonderful is ever achieved with ease!
I love those boots too! :)
There is something to be said about growing up with room to roam and dirt to dig in. I hope someday to have that before my kids are old and gone. You are lucky. :)
Post a Comment