We had a crazy week last week and, of course, FORGOT the camera! SO ANNOYING!! Dallin had is first "Pack Meeting" for scouts. He was MORE THAN EXCITED! They played an old indian game and he and his friend Taveh tied 3 times for 1st place and Taveh finally beat him. He was so excited for Taveh to win. I was very proud of his good sportsmanship!
Oakley sang with the Elementary School Christmas Choir at Snake River Landing and we froze our bums off listening to them, but had warm hearts. I LOVE listening to children sing and Christmas songs especially get me. They did a great job. They have 2 other performances so hopefully I can remember to take my camera to atleast one of them.
Some other things to look forward to......Oakley and Laiklie have their Christmas Dance Recital this week. We are all super excited to watch Laiklie perform for her first time. We are just hoping she does the dance the teacher taught her and not one she makes up on her own! :) For those of you who know Laiklie you KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! We are also counting down the days until we can start our 12 Days of Christmas for our newly widower-ed (is that even a word?) bus driver and until school gets out for Christmas break!! YAY! So many fun things to look forward to!!





1 comment:
Fun to see your decorations. I could have a week ago if I'd been more on top of things!!! Where is December going?
Post a Comment