We were invited by Uncle Jason and cousins to go sledding this morning. It was definitely NOT on the list of things to do today, BUT, I am so glad we took the time to go. The kids had a BLAST!....well, all except Laiklie. We did get her to go down three times, but after that she decided she was not a sledding fan.:) Otherwise, we had a GREAT TIME!
Laiklie (in pink and purple) holding cousin Kiana's hand to get up the hill.
Oakley is in the blue coat. She had so much fun!
Rhett - He was so brave and LOVED the biggest hill.
I wish you could see the snow on Dallin's eyelashes from speeding down the hill.





2 comments:
Some of my best winter memories come from sledding with my siblings-so glad you got to go. Your kids are just getting so big-I hardly recognize them!!! Adorable. :)
Whoosh! :)
Post a Comment