Saturday, March 24, 2012

Where did he come from?

Rhett started gymnastics in September this past year and has figured out that he is.....well......pretty much AMAZING!! Without working on it he discovered that he can do the chinese splits.
He can also do the regular splits. He just figured it out one day. He has always been flexible, but we had NO IDEA just how flexible. He loves to show-off this newly found talent. He can also stand-up straight bend down and put his nose on his knees. Can I just say....WOW!!! Ryan and I are NOT at all flexible people and have really NEVER been. We ask each other all the time - WHERE DID HE COME FROM ?
I was going to publish this post the other day, but was glad I waited until today because he also discovered that he can do this...

BACK FLIPS!!!

And he can also land his back hand springs on the trampoline as of today too. He continues to amaze us!! LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Wow! it just looks painful to me---does that mean I am getting old?!

Pretty cool!

Jenny said...

WoW!!! Go Rhett!