Only 2 of my 4 kids liked him this year well enough to sit on his lap! The primary did an activity - a night under the stars - where santa came at the end. So Oakley was at home enjoying not being a primary kid! :) Dallin wanted nothing to do with Santa. He was in line at one point, but decided the candy cane wasn't worth the wait or being forced to sit on his lap.
Rhett on the other hand climbed right on! (It was a pajama party...I promise I wouldn't have sent him in pjs if it wasn't.:)
My little Laiklie was excited to see him too. This is her telling him, "My mom says I have to ask for a surprise." MEANEST MOM EVER!! :) I told my kids this year they didn't get to ask for anything because I am so sick of years where we are overloaded with junk that they don't even play with. They see so many commercials of toys they HAVE to HAVE and then don't even play with. So this year I told them they were getting surprises all around. I am SUPER EXCITED about some of the surprises I know they will be opening Christmas morning. They will have a great Christmas and the best part is they don't have any idea what they are getting. Lots of fun!! Rhett is the only one who has pushed the boundry on this a little. Every once in a while he will tell me just what he wants. Some of which he is getting....others he isn't. It will be a great Christmas and hopefully they learn that asking for surprises is sometimes more fun than knowing what you are getting!





No comments:
Post a Comment