Friday, November 15, 2013

Dallin's Birthday

I can't believe my boy is 11 years old now!  He does NOT LIKE the camera and was NOT happy about pictures!


 Dallin does love duck dynasty though so he was super excited about a giant sized duck dynasty pillow.
 He also really wanted a bb gun pistol.  He loves it!!
And the last thing he really wanted was 10 lb weights.  When I picked them up in the store to put them in my cart I knew he had NO IDEA how heavy 10 lbs really was, but I knew he would be sad if I came home with anything smaller.   This picture is fuzzy, but I love the look on his face as he is trying it out for the 1st time.  I am sure he will grow into them.  They will help with that pull-up bar (in the doorway behind him in the picture) that he lives on too! 
Dallin is a GREAT kid.  He makes being a mom easy! We sure love him! Happy Birthday D!

No comments: