Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween 2013

We love Halloween!!
 This year Oakley was Thing 2, Laiklie was Miss America, Rhett was a minion and Dallin was a hunter.  We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and in to see Great Grandma Murdock.  We got to trick-or-treat at her building too.  Some of the old people were a little weird though.....like the guy who made EVERY KID recite the entire "trick-or-treat smell my feet give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear!" After Dallin and Rhett recited it to him Oakley and Laiklie decided to go ahead and skip his treats. :)
 And here is the Thing 1 to our Thing 2.  I sure love these girls!!
And Miss America also made an appearance at the elementary Halloween parade. :) She is definitely the cutest little toothless Miss America I've ever seen!

No comments: