We seriously have WORLD'S BEST FRIENDS!! We invited a few of our neighbors/friends to go bowling with us tonight for Family Home Evening and we had a BLAST!!!
Eight adults + Sixteen Kids + bowling = SO MUCH FUN!!
The Big Boys (Dallin, Kaleb and Nathan)
The Big Girls (Oakley, Lauren and Katie)
The Middle Size Girls (Savanna and Kadence)
The Little's (Rhett, Preslie, Ava, Laiklie, Kayia and Emily)
Laiklie and Ava getting their BOWL on!!
Brinley, Kylie and Rhett - everyone had someone to be with and we all had a BLAST!!
And my favorite people....THE BOWLING MOMMA'S!! I love these ladies and I am so grateful to a Heavenly Father who knew 7 years ago when he changed the ward boundaries that I NEEDED these ladies. There are so many ladies in this ward that are my age that have kids my kids age and I am RICHLY BLESSED!
After bowling we headed across the parking lot for ice cream and we seriously filled the place. We had almost every table full. It was a great night and so fun to get out together. There will definitely be more of this neighborhood bowling in the future! We may have to start our own league! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment