Us three girls at this house seriously LOVE volleyball. I LOVED playing it in high school and I have LOVED that Oakley loves it as much as I do. She has a volleyball in her hand ALL THE TIME! If I am not out volleying with her she is pounding it against the house. (Much to her daddies dismay!) Laiklie started volleyball in the form of a minicamp that is once a week for 8 weeks. She has gone 2 times now and is LOVING it! I didn't get to go watch her yesterday so I was very impressed when she came home and showed me her serving stance....pretty darn good for a 7 year old! and her hitting approach, which looked great too. So tonight it didn't surprise me that she wanted me to practice with her. She was having me toss her the ball and she would pass it back and then she decided she wanted to spike the ball. She had me tossing it up and she would hit it. I kept tossing it a little low and she would hit it with her elbow and she kept saying, "It's okay mom! It's your first time playing with a little person." Bahahaha! :) I love this little girl! And she was right....It is my first time playing with a little person....Oakley is almost as tall as her momma now! This is going to be fun having 3 girls in the house know how to handle a volleyball!!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment