What a special day for this sweet little girl! What a blessing she is in our lives. We are so proud of her for her decision to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
MY BAPTISM
Today I took a closer step to be with Heavenly Father
I humbly walked down 5 white steps and into clean, clear water
My loving daddy took my hand to help me stand up straight
Just as he has through all my life till now when I am 8.
My daddy showed me what to do - breathe deep, then hold your nose
And baptized me with priesthood power and smiled when I arose.
Now I'll take another step to be with Heavenly Father
My daddy, uncles, grandpas too will all around me gather.
They'll lay their hands upon my head, bless me and say "amen"
Then the Holy Ghost will be my guide if I but follow him.
We did Laiklie's baptism the morning of General Conference. We did it early Saturday morning and headed back to our house for breakfast with the family! What a fun day! We had a house full in support of our girl! Grandma Jacobson bought her a baptism cake and handed her the knife to cut it.
Great cutting job baby girl! :) Love it! Love her and love our families for being there to support us on such a special occasion.










No comments:
Post a Comment