I can't believe my baby girls is 8 years old! She is such a fun little girl and I am so grateful 8 years ago she was sent to our home!
This little cutie is her daddies girl through and through. She went to the store sure she needed a chocolate cake....then she saw this hunting beauty and the chocolate request flew right out the window. :) She NEEDED that hunting cake - white cake or not! She had planned out who got to eat the moose, elk, and big buck before she even got home.
It seems like we partied for 2 full weeks for this birthday. We not only had her birthday....we also had a friends party Thursday after school where we went swimming at Heise.
Emily, Laiklie, Blair, Kaiya, Sage and Ava
These girls had a blast playing mermaids in the pool. One funny thing I heard Laiklie say, "In the game (mermaid game) I am 16 years old so I know EVERYTHING!" Ha,ha,ha,ha! I remember being 16 and knowing EVERYTHING! :)
Laiklie had a great birthday this year and we are excited for her to get baptized!!












No comments:
Post a Comment