Today was my great Aunt Lottie's funeral that my dad was asked to speak at. (Can I just say incredible?! My dad is an INCREDIBLE speaker! What a blessing to go listen to him speak!) It just so happened that all of his siblings were able to attend. It was my Aunt Linda's idea to take some pictures with their parents and what a GREAT IDEA! In my eyes these are some of the most amazing people I know! What great examples they have been in my life. They are strong, good, hard working people with testimonies of the gospel. Each of them represents something different to me and I appreciate them more than they will ever know for living in a way that makes me want to be like them.
I joked to my mom while we were standing there that my two little boys about drive me NUTS some days. I have NO IDEA how my grandma kept up with this giant crew of boys! She is incredible just for that alone! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment