Monday, January 26, 2015

Grandpa's Are Great

Saturday, January 10th, JD came flying into my kitchen, yelled across the house, "Dallin, are you going?" Dallin immediately starts begging "to go" when I have to tell them both to S.L.O.W. D.O.W.N. and give me a few details.  Dallin was interested in the details too seeing how he had no idea where he was even begging to go. (TWELVE YEAR OLD BOYS WEAR ME OUT!)
JD and Grandpa Hawkins were headed with snow machines to the ranch and he wanted Dallin to go.  As soon as I say yes I hear this little, "can I go" from the corner where he had been watching this all go down.  Rhett wanted to go to.  After a little drama and getting permission from grandpa they all loaded up and headed out.
 They had A BLAST!! I heard all about it all weekend.  I heard about grandpa racing the snowmachines (GRANDPA'S WEAR ME OUT TOO! haha) and about getting stuck in the snow and about their achy bodies afterwards.  They had a great time and I am SO VERY GRATEFUL for a grandpa that takes his boys with him and teaches them how to have a little fun!
Dallin, Rhett and JD

No comments: