We have gone skiing a couple times with the school on their discount nights these past 2 weeks. Dallin, Rhett and Laiklie LOVE to ski!! Once we get there I sit in the lodge and they disappear up over the mountain and if I am lucky every once in a while they will come down the hill called Face just infront of the lodge so I can catch a glimpse of them before they disappear again. My main job is to feed them all as they come into the lodge starving. I am totally fine with that job! Every once in a while if my sister-in-law goes I get to babysit the baby, Memory, while she ski's with the kids. What a fun winter activity!
Rhett and some of his good friends Sophie and Mark
Rhett headed back up the hill
Laiklie (in pink) and Cousin Violet just coming off the hill
My little Rhett man again
I know this picture is dark.....but it is the ONLY picture I got of Dallin both times we've gone. He was trying to help Laiklie get her ski's off. What a good brother. He is a great skier and FLYS down the hill. My camera isn't fast enough to catch any pictures of him. :) I love watching my kids learn and develop their talents.
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)





No comments:
Post a Comment