Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cow Time

This year when we hauled the cows home we hauled them all to Stan's house since we were building our new house.  It made it easy for Dale to take care of them while Ryan was busy building.  But this year was a little different in that we decided to push calving back to February.  We have calved in November/December for a lot of years now so this was a big change.  As it got closer to calving they decided we have a better set up for calving so they hauled them up to our house at the first of January. We preg checked them just a couple days later and are getting closer and closer to calving.


As much as I hate cows I do love being a part of all of this crazy farm life! And I love my kids being a part of it too!

No comments: