Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rhett

I got this picture from Rhett's teacher the other day and it cracked me up! Wish is would rotate. February is Mad Math Month at the school and each grade has certain math requirements they have to pass off in order to sign the mad math month wall.  Rhett was the FOURTH kid in the entire school to pass his off and got to sign the wall on the first day! He has worked SO HARD this year on his grades.  He had over 10 book reports finished before Christmas even.  He only needed 10 all year.  He has pushed, and pushed himself and I am so proud of him! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what he wrote around his name.
It reads: Rhett Hawkins, Flat Stanley (his nickname at the school...infact I was there when the Principal announced over the intercom who had signed the wall already and he announced him as Flat Stanley. Haha!) 4th person to pass math facts in school! AMAZING, AWESOME, GOOD LOOKING. 
Hahaha! His self confidence is great! LOVE this kid!

No comments: