Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Girls Camp 2016

This is the only picture I got of Oakley the day I was at girls camp for bishops night.  She had a great week and we were blessed that she was able to go for the entire week.  We were worried with her crazy dance schedule that she wouldn't be able to.  This is her 5th year so she was able to hike Table Rock Mountain. It is a HARD hike and I am so grateful she got the opportunity! I want my kids to know that they can do hard things and this was a great example of that! I am so thankful for amazing Young Women leaders that take time out of their crazy lives to spend the week helping my daughter learn and grown and feel the spirit. 
 These are a few pictures Oakley took on top of the mountain. BEAUTIFUL! So proud of her for setting the goal and sticking with it. So worth it in the end!

No comments: