With grandma's funeral came family. I LOVE family get together's. My parents, 4 of my siblings families, my cousin Nanette and my nephew Jake's family were all able to stay in our new home. I LOVE this house! We made it so the people would come....and they do...and we fill it...and there is NOTHING BETTER! My sisters and sis-in-law Diane had planned a day where we were going to spend time at a rental house my dad inherited from his parents that the renters moved out of and left filthy. Filthy really isn't even the word to describe this house. There are no words! We had planned to clean and then go to the Playmill in West Yellowstone to watch Singing in the Rain that evening. Grandma's funeral was on Saturday and our tickets were for Monday, so my sisters stayed the weekend with me. SOOOOO NICE!! What a great few days together. I was so grateful for their help at the nasty house too. It has been a HUGE project and I have spent alot of hours there. The hours go by so much faster with help and good company. :)
And Singing in the Rain was a BLAST too! The Playmill never disappoints!





No comments:
Post a Comment