We were able to go to Preston to listen to Kaden's mission farewell. He did a great job and will be an awesome missionary! I know California will be blessed to have him.
We wanted a few pictures of him and the kids to compare for when he gets home. I couldn't get a serious picture from any of the kids!!
I'm guessing Dallin will be as tall as Kaden when he gets home. :)
And these two girls. This is their pictures with Kaden. What crazies!
Rhett and Tyce were seriously the worst out of all of them though! They had Kaden laughing so hard I could hardly get a picture. Neither of them would do a straight face for nothing!!
First attempt....
Second attempt....
Third (+ many more I didn't post!) attempt.... STINKERS!
These cute girls were super cooperative though. Thank goodness for them!
We wanted to do a funny picture. My favorite part is Kaden putting Dallin in a headlock. HAHAHAHA!! So fun! Cousins make everything better!!! Good luck Elder Shumway! We are so proud of you and your choice to serve Heavenly Father.





No comments:
Post a Comment