Rhett turned 12 on September 21, 2016. What?!?! Crazy! I seriously can't believe it! What a blessing this guy is in our lives. We love him so much. He keeps us hopping and on our toes, but I don't know what we would do without him!
He wanted a drone this year and anything fuzzy. Rhett has ALWAYS been a fuzzy lover. We found not only the fuzzy blanket he asked for, but this fuzzy chair for his new room. He LOVED it!
Trying out the drone. It has been a little tricky to figure out, and the windy weather sure doesn't help. He is getting it though.
And of course, CAKE!
Oh these two seriously wear me out! They also hold my heart! Love them!
Turning twelve also comes with receiving the Priesthood. What an exciting day for dad and son. We did it in our home Sunday evening, September 25th, because Grandma Hawkins had been out of town and that is when she could make it. Grandma/Grandpa Jacobson were also able to be there. Such a special day for a special boy!
Like I said before, these two little boys hold my heart. They are only deacons together for 2 months. Watching them, big brother, little brother, pass the sacrament together the first Sunday after Rhett received the Priesthood was such a neat thing for their mom. I know it is only the first of many special opportunities they will get to do together both being Priesthood holders. What a blessing to be able to raise sons in a crazy world that are worthy to hold the Power of God. Incredible. I am so blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment