We hosted the Jacobson side of the family here at our house for Thanksgiving this year. The only one of my siblings that was not with us that day was Travis. The other five of us and our families, plus dad were able to be together. Dad didn’t feel well so he only stayed for lunch. I think it was a very emotional day for him. These first few holidays without mom have been so hard. I was so grateful that we could be together though. Arnica‘s family and Cody‘s family stayed the night. Arnica, Jenny, a few of our girls and I went black Friday shopping first thing Friday morning. The girls only lasted a few hours, but Jenny, Arnica and I were troopers. We had a great time together just like in years before. I only wish I would have taken more pictures while everybody was together.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment