Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Volleyball Team Camp

Laiklie and I got to go with her volleyball team to Logan, UT for team camp this year. These girls are incredible and get along so well. The vibe this year since the seniors graduated last year has been a breath of fresh air! My favorite of these pics is the one of Laiklie comforting her sweet friend Kaycie after a game where Kaycie sat the bench. These girls love each other and have each others backs through thick and thin. Such a great lesson team sports teach them. 
On the last night there I spent the entire night sleeping on the bathroom floor of our Airbnb between throwing up. I was SOOO sick!! It was the worst night! The next morning I gathered up what I needed to take home and left Laiklie in the care of the other moms for her last day of camp. After the longest night of my life I was so glad to be home. 






No comments: