Monday, June 22, 2009

And this was my weekend...

It involved:

babysitting

sleepovers

priming and 3 coats of paint

a parade that is so short that they come around twice

a scout breakfast

yard sales

a trip to and from Utah

a wedding reception

The Proposal (Movie - very highly recommended)

and
Fathers Day!!
Since I don't like to post without pictures here are a few of the parade that comes around twice.:)

Because it is the Dubois parade it also has a few VERY BIG GAPS between floats...if you can even call them floats.

Ali, Oakley and Paige (Ali and Paige are Arnica's girls!)

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Bobby and I went to the Proposal! We loved it and laughed so hard. Great movie-wish there were more of them.
I remember the parades in Dubois, they are a must!

Landon&Shauna said...

Sounds like you been a busy body! I miss the Dubois parade it was always the best lol!

Heather said...

It sounds like you are busy as always, but that is what makes life fun right? I love Oakleys room! I know Katie is dying to get hers cuted up, when she sees Oakleys I'll never hear the end of it! :-)

Jenny said...

Good weekend, sis! Nothing like the Dubois parade to cheer you up!