Friday, February 12, 2010

This is how we Shovel

Dallin found out recently that his cousin JD is the shoveler of their family and has been wanting to take over my role as shoveler ever since. One problem though.....the shovel we have is my size, not his. So I have been watching for a small shovel for awhile now and yesterday we FINALLY found the perfect one. Dallin was with me when we got it, and you couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He was mad I wouldn't let it ride by him in the suburban on the way home! One problem though.....no new snow to shovel. It didn't take him long to figure out that shovels are a multipurpose use tool. And.....well......ummmm......
THIS IS HOW WE SHOVEL

4 comments:

Tianna Groves said...

That is so CUTE!!

Nanette said...

Dallin is such a good kid. I love that he wants to help-even if that means giving the others a lift. :)

Jenny said...

Shovels are the best toys for boys! :)

Jess said...

That is awesome! I showed Sadie and we laughed for a minute about that. What a creative boy Dallin is!