So, here we are at another Anniversary! 11 years ago today I married my best friend for time and all eternity.

Have Ryan and I changed over the years??
This picture....as you can tell.....was the end to a VERY LONG DAY! but it is definitely proof of change!
I like to think that over the years we have grown and changed for the better. 11 years and 4 kids have made us have to grow-up and change priorities. We went from school/work and each other being the top priority to family fun and paying the bills being the top priority. Our love has changed over the years too. I can't even imagine life without him. There is no way I could do this whole parenting thing on my own. When Oakley was diagnosed with her diabetes - as awful as that was, Ryan and I learned to lean on each other in a way we had never had to before and since then we rely on each other for everything. We are each others greatest strength. 
Heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves and HE KNEW that I needed Ryan. 11 great years down, ETERNITY to go!!





7 comments:
Aww, Happy Anniversary to you two!
Love all the pics!
Happy Anniversary you two!
I don't know what you are talking about Nat, you look exactly the same! :)
Happy Anniversary! I just love you guys!
Hope you gotta go down to the "apartment" and that Ryan's back held up for ya!!! ha ha
Happy Anniversary to you two! I love the pictures-your family is so cute!
That's a great picture of you two. (The last one - but they are all good :)). I will always remember your anniversary because it is also our dating anniversary. This year was 14 years for us. Crazy. You guys look so young in your wedding pic. :) Fun times.
Happy late anniversary! I married my man for time and eternity too 10years ago on the 25th!! What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment