Yvonne and I took several of the ladies from our ward kayaking one day this summer. It is always so fun to get together with friends. We had a few new kayakers this year. Yvonne and I were suppose to be the "professionals," so we got all the ladies in their kayaks and then climbed into ours. As I was getting into mine it started to float away...so instead of thinking it through, I just stepped onto my kayak and of course, lost my balance and fell in! HAHAHA! We all laughed and laughed at my "professional skills!"
As Yvonne and I were unloading the kayaks at her house I had pulled one of the kayaks up on the edge of the trucks bed at the same time Yvonne pulled one and it caused one in the middle to flop over and hit the one I had up on the edge. It came crashing down on me. My knee and ankle took the brunt of the weight of the kayak. IT HURT!! I was bruised and swollen for several days. More of my professional skills. ;) Hahaha!





No comments:
Post a Comment