Thursday, June 10, 2021

Dallin's Graduation

On June 2, 2021 Dallin graduated from the Technical Careers High School. We are SO PROUD of Dallin! What an incredible accomplishment!
On graduation day we were sitting up in the balcony part of the gym and it took me a minute to find Dallin. When I spotted him I turned to Ryan and said, "Is that your kid wearing sunglasses?!?! Text him and tell him to take those off!!" Ryan just answered with a nope! I decided if he was going to roll with it, so would I. What a funny kid! Shades, a mullet and a lifted pick-up.....life doesn't get much better than that! ;) Dallin is one of a kind and always has been. He absolutely hated school until his Freshman year when we found the Tech High and he has loved it ever since. He came home filthy dirty and happy every day! He is going to miss it. Congratulations buddy! We love you and are so proud of you! 








 

No comments: