With spending so much time at mom and dads we have had a few interesting days. This day I sent dad under the house to see where the funky smell in the bathroom keeps coming from. We found out the previous owners never put a P trap on the pipes when they plumbed it. I also learned just how scared of snakes my dad is. ;) We lucked out and he didn't see any thank goodness.
We also had a day that the sump pump stopped working in the basement and we had to figure out together how to reset it after cleaning up the flood it caused. I was also there the day he had to climb on the roof to repair a place against the chimney that was leaking into their attic. Mom was so stressed she made me go take a picture so she could see if he was being safe or not. Hahaha. Sweet mom worried about him. What a blessing it has been to spend so much time with my parents.





No comments:
Post a Comment